More likely than not, you found this website through a search engine such as Google or Yahoo. Perhaps you were searching for a custom web site designer, or maybe you were specifically looking for an online marketing firm that provides search engine optimization services. Well, let’s just say you didn’t end up here by chance. We don’t just sit around hoping people will find us. Instead, we have mastered the art and science of search engine optimization in order to bring prospects (like you!) to our website.
Plain and simple, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of bringing more qualified prospects to your website through the most popular search engines.
The 3 Most Important Reasons Your Business NEEDS Search Engine Optimization
- To enable people, who are actively searching for what you do, to find you.
- To remain competitive in today’s online environment.
- To attract more prospects, at a better ROI, than nearly any other form of marketing.
4 Critical Steps for Highly Effective SEO
Our SEO services are based on what we know to be the most effective ways to bring more qualified visitors to your website through search engines. We employ the following SEO steps:
- Strategy & Initial Optimization – Our initial on-page SEO is everything the spiders see on your website that affects your rankings. Our process starts with a keyword discovery process that focuses on achievable primary keywords and “long tail” keywords. The approved keywords are embedded into your meta tags, which help Google and other search engines organize and rank information. The actual coding, style, positioning, and saturation levels also are relevant factors that are a part of our on-page SEO process.
- Ongoing Linking & Optimization – Link building builds “votes” to your website (in Google’s mindset). The more credible the votes, the more your rank increases. Rank affects both your “TrustRank” and “PageRank”, both terms coined by Google. Relevant and effective link building through partners, articles, press releases, bookmarking, Blogs, reference sites, etc., is one of the most important factors in your search marketing.
- Content Marketing – Through articles, press releases, blog posts,eBooks, webinars, landing pages, and more, we are able to enhance your digital “footprint” in your industry. Content is written for submission to industry channels and social news sites such as Digg, Reddit, and StumbleUpon, and is promoted through Facebook, Twitter, Google Buzz and LinkedIn, etc. Press releases are distributed via high-ranking paid releases through PRWeb, which opens the doors to thousands of industry targets, regional targets, syndicated feeds, AP News Wire, Google News, Yahoo News, eMediaWire, and more. Releases include keyword anchor text, an embedded image, social bookmarking features, and other SEO-related functionality. Reporting on page reads, impressions, search engine traffic, and search terms is included.
- Reporting & Analytics – A very important part of your online success is to meet with experts and review your site analytics. As part of these programs, our experts will look at your traffic, the referring sites, keywords, which pages are working and which are not, and much more. We will discuss your current engagement plan and see if it needs updating or fresh ideas. We will also consider new strategies, techniques, trends, etc., and decide together what site enhancements may be needed to improve both traffic and conversions.