A large part of what makes AG Media unique is our approach to building and rejuvenating brands and supporting their ongoing marketing campaigns. Brands and marketing campaigns are not “plug and play” they need constant analysis, fresh ideas, inventive strategies, A/B testing, and new products and services.
Big companies know this. That’s why you see big brands like Gatorade®, McDonald’s® and Starbucks® constantly coming out with new products – customers demand it. Newness matters.
Marketing Consulting Services and Continual Support Packages:
Our service doesn’t end with the launch of a new website or once we hand over a new marketing brochure. Instead our services take on a new role – collecting data like response rates, conversions, tweaking the system with enhancements, new content and press releases and really start to harness the power of your new online and offline marketing campaign.
Now is not the time to be static. Leaving your new marketing investment out in world unchecked, unanalyzed, and under-managed is unwise.
Most small businesses can make do with four to eight hours per month of marketing support other times more time is needed to take full advantage of progressive marketing techniques.
Here are some of the services we offer through our marketing consulting packages:
- Setup and review of Google Analytics data and online user behavior
- Off-line and online meetings and conferences
- Discussion of goals and objectives regarding new marketing initiatives, ideas and strategies
- Marketing and industry research
- Customer research and profiling
- Competitor espionage, including review of promotional strategies, Web strategies, product/service offerings, messaging, and key competitors’ positioning
- Brainstorming for new product or service promotions, names, marketing strategies and positioning
- Review of existing media, including suggestions on creative ways to enhance and promote your message and build value
- Strategic marketing plan development, complete with budget, recommended tactics and 12-month schedule
- Social marketing strategies
Our marketing and business experts look forward to working as your “in house” marketing team. Your needs will be our top priorities, and our experienced team will ensure that your brand is in a constant state of positive evolution.